Seasoned Roasted Red Potatoes
Author: Joseph Downs
Recipe type: Main
Serves: 2.5 lbs.
Herbes De Provence is a classic blend of herbs grown in the Mediterranean region of France. Our wonderful blend contains Fennel and Lavender for an exquisite burst of sweet and floral taste. This recipe is one of the tastiest and easiest ways to use Herbes De Provence seasoning.
- 2 - 2½ lbs. of red potatoes
- 3 Tbsps of olive oil
- 2 Tbsps of Herbes De Provence (more or less to suit your taste)
- Salt and/or black pepper or your favorite seasoning salt (to suit your taste)
- Line cookie sheet with foil
- Cut potatoes into wedges or even sections
- Coat with olive oil
- Season with Herbes De Provence with Lavender
- Roast at 450 degrees F for 25 minutes, turning once during cooking